We believe in a safe and respectful environment. IFFBoston does not condone or tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
If you are in an uncomfortable situation or if someone else attending or volunteering for the festival is upset about an incident, please notify an IFFBoston staff member immediately.
- Be advised that festival films are not rated. Parents should exercise discretion. Infants and toddlers are not permitted at any screenings or panels. We reserve the right to create age restrictions for films as necessary.
- Cameras and recording devices are not permitted.
- Turn off all devices that make light or noise.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission by refunding purchase price.
- Programs and schedules are subject to change.
- All attendees must vacate cinemas between screenings.
- Screening latecomers are not guaranteed seating and are seated at the discretion of the festival staff.
- No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
- Tickets can not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Quantities are limited to seating capacity and may sell out at any time. There is absolutely no standing room.
- Tickets only valid on date and time of show printed on face.
- Tickets are only guaranteed until 15 minutes before showtime.
- A limited number of advance tickets will be sold prior to screenings. When the advance tickets sell out, it does not mean that the screening is necessarily “sold out.”
- Rush tickets will become available for sale on a first-come, first-serve basis approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- A line for these rush tickets will form up to an hour before show time. Attendees must purchase their own tickets. Multiple rush tickets will not be sold to an individual.
- Badge holders will be admitted to screenings first and are guaranteed seats up to 15 minutes in advance of the scheduled start of that screening.
- Badges must be worn visibly in all festival venues (including screenings, panels, and parties).
- The badgeholder line at the Somerville is located on the Box Office side of the theatre, against the brick wall of the Davis Square T station. Brattle and Coolidge lines form outside the buiding; follow signs for directions.
- IFFBoston is not responsible for lost or stolen badges—Lost or stolen badges will not be replaced.
- Screening latecomers are not guaranteed seating.
- To comply with local fire code, there is absolutely no standing room.
- Badges must be scanned to gain admittance into films.
- Access to all screenings and events is on a space-available basis for all attendees. We hold a number of seats for our badgeholders, who seat first. However, 15 minutes before the screening’s start time, any unfilled seats will be sold to those waiting in the rush line. Badgeholders who arrive later than 15 minutes before the screening risk not getting in.
- Note: In very rare circumstances where badgeholder seating is under-allocated, seating priority will be given to Chrome & Film badgeholders. We will do our best to get all badgeholders in, but we may not be able to accommodate everyone.
- All filmgoers must vacate cinemas between screenings. You may have to return to the lobby scanning station in between films to be scanned.
- Tickets must be presented to gain admittance into films.