The thirteenth annual Independent Film Festival Boston (IFFBoston) is New England’s premier event for showcasing emerging filmmakers. Produced over eight days in venues across the Boston metropolitan area, IFFBoston features more than 100 screenings, as well as panels, celebrity attendees, tribute events, exclusive parties, and an audience of 12,000+.
Sponsors are provided with a means to promote products and services to a captive audience; the benefits are numerous, and the results are measurable. Our development and marketing team is dedicated to working with you to customize a sponsorship package that meets your objectives.
- Inclusion in our print advertising in Boston periodicals and newspapers
- Outdoor marketing placements, including banners in city squares and posters in venues and MBTA stations
- Handouts such as postcards, foldout guides, and newspaper inserts
- Web advertising
- Onscreen logo placement prior to each film
- Ad space in the Festival guide
- Distributing samples of your product to our attendees, or giving your product away as an advertised door prize at one of our sold-out, 400-to 900-seat events
- Volunteer Sponsorship-your logo will be seen on shirts worn by 150+ Festival volunteers
- Audience Award Sponsorship—your logo will appear on a ballot handed to every audience member who enters a screening, and your business will be mentioned in the introduction to every film