How to Use your Virtual Badge
Looking to get an all-access badge to the 2021 Festival?
Become a Supporter or higher-level member.
Once you log in as a member, you need to order a virtual ticket for each film you want to see.
Note that each film has a limited number of tickets available.
This badge grants you access to one stream per film as long as the event has not reached capacity. To guarantee a viewing, we recommend you reserve your tickets in advance as soon as possible:
- For each film you want to watch, click the “INFO & TICKETS” button. On each individual film page, click the “RESERVE YOUR SPOT” button. This will bring up the ticket popup window.
- In the ticket popup window, scroll down to “Select Ticket Quantity”. Select ‘1’ in the “Streaming Pass Redemption” dropdown.
- Click “ADD TO CART”.
- To add more films, click off the ticket window onto the main page, and select additional films. Repeat the process until you add as many films as you want to view.
- When you’ve selected all the films you want, Click “Checkout”.
- Review your email address and click the “Finalize order” button.
- Check your email for links to view the films.
- Selecting “CLICK TO STREAM” automatically creates a reservation, so nothing will be available in the “Streaming Pass Redemption” dropdown.
- You will not get an email with this link, so you’ll have to sign in to your account to view the streaming links.
- Click “View Your Orders”.
- Click on the relevant order.
- Select the “Click to Stream” button for the film you want to see.